Wednesday, May 25, 2011

PLEASANT TIREDNESS

I went to work today, my first job in my new company. i have a partner and we clean houses, infact any kind of space. we are called THE HOUSEHELPERS.

Wow! i really feel good and for the first time, i have experienced highest joys at doing something. i discovered today i was on track. there was this wonderful feeling of joy and accomplishment when we were shotting the door to the house we cleaned. we walked into a very dirty three bedroom flat and here we were living after 5 hours, but leaving the house transformed.

it was after we finished that my body began talking and all i heard was : 'i'm tired girl, please take me home, infact, i need food...." but then i realised it was a pleasant tiredness and hunger.

i got home, i rested and i'm back to me and u know what i cant wait for the next space to clean.

i must say the kind of joy i felt today and still feel should be experienced by all, so this i have to say:

find what u are passionate about and get started.

you dont have to wait for the right time to start, be at it now.

commit your ways to God and He sure will be of great help.

believe that you can make a difference..


dare to be more. we all can be.


1 comment:

  1. Wow nice!!! Girl u need to be blogging more so you can get followers and your blog will grow. Even though I have become a lot more busy I try to blog at least once a week. Anyways I am very impressed that you have started your business. Good job girl. I already have a lot of ideas for you guys but hey I don't give my ideas for free again, so you have to pay me.
    How's your other stuff going?
    ANyways do take care and keep on checking secretlilies.blogspot.com
    P.S. will send you some Myles Munroe cd. the guy is fantastique.

    ReplyDelete