Tuesday, January 4, 2011

IN THE BEGINING

In the beginning God created....
you know i believe there is something about beginnings. there is a grace upon beginnings that if when tapped into will yield an unending flow of greater beginnings.

when something begins new, there is that hope that comes alive, that feeling that it will be well.
its like that at the beginning of a relationship, or at the beginning of a new project or at the beginning of a new month, the belief that another fresh page is being opened for us to make better decisons and to have better opportunities light up the candle of hope within our hearts.

i have that hope now. In the beginning God created...
this is my beginning, the beginning of a new year, my best year ever, my year of creation.

i will create my 2011.
i will design my months, one after the other
i will map out my projects and goals
i will plan my celebrations
oh
i will call forth my offsprings and prepare for their arrival
i will list out my holiday resorts
i will spice up the pot of love in my home
i will organize to give to the less privilege.

really, i will create my world, to my taste, it is the season for molding and forming, just like in d beginning.

i urge you to bask in the grace of the season and draw the plan of your 2011. you are here for such a time as this.

draw on dear architect, the sky is your starting point.

CONGRATS! CONGRATS!! CONGRATS!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yep true. I have written my plans I will create my 2011 by God's grace. I just found this nice french radio station on line. Its RadioMee. If you are on line always listen to it. It will help you, it will sharpen your ears trust me. Been listening to it since day before yesterday and I am loving it.

    ReplyDelete